Cafe Ame Soeur @ Bukit Jalil

On my previous post, I've written about an outing with my friend, Angeline.
We went to two cafes, New Chapter by The Owls and Ame Soeur.
I've already written about New Chapter by The Owls on my previous post, so now on this post, I'll continue writing about another cafe, which is Ame Soeur.

The entrance was fully decorated with Christmas ornaments and presents!

The interior design of this cafe was pretty much the only reason why we chose to come here.
It was recommended by another friend of mine!
So grand!
Ps. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to capture the auntie's face but I was too lazy to find a perfect angle to avoid the face, hence this is what I've captured.

They did not miss out any details.
Even the roof was painted so nicely.
The splendor of this cafe dazed me!
I wonder how rich is the boss to be able to decorate her cafe into this Europe palace style.
Even the cutleries and toilets were gold in colour!

It was indeed sumptuously decorated!

Of course, there were some downsides as well.
The cafe was quite small, the space between table to table was super narrow, so we had not choice but to sit so near to other people.
I don't like it. ><

Besides, the cafe was lacking tables so it cannot serve a huge amount of customers at a time.
Well, I think if it's during off peak, it will be fine.
But, you know, usually they will have a whole bunch of people (usually family) likes to drink tea and have a few hours of chit chat at this kind of place and they will have to occupy quite a lot of tables by doing that.
So, the downside is, during peak hours, other customers will have to wait for seats.
Angeline and I were one of them, but we were considered lucky.

The waiter asked for my phone number so he could call me when it's my turn.
The waiter also told us the first customer from the list has been waiting for 3 hours and she's still waiting.
WTF!

Angeline and I thought of canceling the reservation because it's not worth to wait for 3 hours just for tea.
So, when we were about to leave, suddenly a group of family had finally finished their 2 pot of tea and few hours of chit chat and starting to leave!
Oh yeah! 
But wtf, they have occupied 4 tables!!!
4 tables and only ordered 2 pot of tea! 

Well, it's okay, at least we got our table now and we only waited for 5-10 mins!
Lucky, right? :p

Actually, we didn't seem better than the family la as we only ordered a pot of English Breakfast tea and Lavender Milk Tea.
But at least, we did not occupy a few tables lo!
The price range of the menu was relatively high compared to other cafes, I think it's because of the interior design of the cafe as the place looks damn luxurious, so the price had to be luxurious as well.

The pot of tea was enough for 2 people!
Well, I think it's more than enough though.
We even went to the washroom a few times, because we had too much tea!

At this place, taking photos is a must!
Posing like a tai tai here!
Also, I'm still learning to be a tai tai.
But, it's like everyone around me told me that I've got a high potential to become a tai tai, which means I do not have to learn because, to them, I'm already behaving like a tai tai!
Haha jkjk.

Some typical Instagram pose.

She kept complaining that her face looked big in the picture, so I told her to raise the tea cup to her face. 
Believe me, it really did help coz the focal point has been shifted to the cup, so people will pay less attention to your face. xD

I have 42 inches long legs!

Angle is everything!

We are the pageant girls!
Winner: Me!
1st Runner-up: Angeline!
Who wants to be the 2nd Runner-up?

That's all for today.
Please stay tuned for more updates!

Ame Soeur Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment