Garage 51 @ Bandar Sunway

Hubby and I went to Garage 51 for dinner last weekend. Actually, hubby planned to have dinner at Omaya but it was full house and it had a long queue, so we decided to change our dinner place and I suggested Garage 51 since it's just nearby, and also it's because I loved their food!

Mushroom and Egg Sandwich at Garage 51
Mushroom & Egg Sandwich
I wanted the brunch but it was only available until 6pm but the time we stepped foot into the cafe was way passed 6pm, so I had no choice but to browse through the menu for another 5 minutes and eventually picked this, Mushroom and Egg Sandwich.

When my food is served, I stunned for awhile. That wasn't how I imagined it should be. When I saw this, I was like "how am I going to finish this?!" The portion was god damn huge! (Okay, for me, it's huge, but other people might think otherwise.) Hubby kept on saying "Goodluck finishing it." Duhhh! Don't worry, I wont finish it on my own, I'll get most of the help from you. *smirk*

You know what? I loved it! I loved the chewy sourdough bread, I loved the sunny side up eggs with runny egg yolks, I loved the chewy shimeiji mushrooms and last but not least, I loved the fries! To be honest, both hubby and I aren't fries person, we don't like fries, but THIS! This is a totally different story! The fries were hot and crispy, plus they were well-seasoned! We couldn't stop eating it, especially with the chili sauce. Also, hubby liked to dip it with yolks.

Carbonara Spaghetti at Garage 51
Carbonara Spaghetti with beef bacon & mushrooms

Hubby's Carbonara Spaghetti with Beef Bacon & Mushrooms.
I loved this too! So creamy and it had generous amount of beef bacon and mushrooms!

The Cousin at Garage 51
The Cousin
We also ordered The Cousin milkshake to go with our dinner, but instead of calling it a milkshake, I'll rather call it a dessert because it was soooooooooooooo SWEET! I have sweet tooth and I can stand almost any kind of sweetness, but this milkshake made my toes curl and my scalp tingled! Hubby and I even played "rock scissors paper" to make each other finish it! Well, not bad for a dessert I guess, since it's salted caramel chocolate brownies flavor, but you will need to endure the sweetness really really hard!

Still, Garage 51 is one of my favorite cafes! Will come back for more!

That's all for today.
Please stay tuned for more updates!

Garage 51 Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment