My 23rd Birthday! Dinner at Secret of Louisiana @ Kelana Jaya!


I want to start off by saying thank you to hubby for everything that he had done for me on my birthday. Hubby, if you are reading this, I want you to know that I really appreciate that, even though you were so busy working on your assignments and projects, and even though you did not surprise me with present and flower bouquet this year, but hey, thanks for the cake and balloon xP. Cake and balloon really did create a great birthday mood! I love it!


It's me, featuring the cake and balloon that I had receive on my birthday. 


Celebrated my birthday with one of the most important people of my life. I love you to the moon and back!


We got this balloon from a party shop at Paradigm Mall.


Took a OOTD shot with the balloon at Kaison.


I couldn't resist taking photos with the balloon because it was my first time ever receiving a helium balloon on my birthday. Besides, the quote on the balloon is on point and I find it hilarious! xD Also not bad eh, this balloon can last for so many days, no wonder the price so expensive.

On my birthday, we had normal breakfast at a kopitiam in the morning. Then, we went to Sunway Pyramid to buy my present. I was having a dilemma on choosing my birthday present because they were so many things that I want. I had to make a choice between The Body Shop skin care set and branded lipstick. Skin care set was a thing that I need whereas the branded lipstick was just a thing that I want.


In the end, I made a choice. Dior Addict Lipstick Freedom 479. I was thinking of getting a Chanel lipstick because Megan told me it won't dry out the lips, but I picked Dior because of its shiny holographic lipstick case! It's just too pretty! <3


My lips always dry out easily, so I invested quite a lot of money on lip balms, lipsticks and Vaseline. So, how can I missed out the chance to get hubby to buy me a new lip balm on my birthday? :P 

Red Jewel Juice D' Fruitz at Sunway Pyramid

Bought this juice from Juice D' Fruitz at Sunway Pyramid. It had pomegranate, red apple and lemon. It's called Red Jewel and it was soooo good!


Finally, it was our long awaited dinner time! We had dinner at Secret of Louisiana! This was my second visit. We were also celebrating my birthday when we were here 2 years ago. But, we didn't make a reservation at that time, so we didn't get a nice table. This time, hubby made a reservation through Offpeak. Therefore, we not only got a nice table just right beside the lake, we also got a 10% discount! :P


Aren't they beautiful? Yes, I'm talking about me and the view.


Here's a panorama view of the restaurant. It was an American restaurant but it also had a strong "French" ambiance to me.

Okay. Now lets talk about the food.

Seafood Gumbo (RM32)
Here's our appetizer! Sauteed assorted seafood with thick creamy sauce, rich in herbs and cheese! Super delicious! 

Seafood Jambalaya (RM48)
My main course. The portion was HUGE! Seriously I couldn't finish it and I had to share it with hubby. It was rice cooked with assorted seafood, sausages, corns, celery, tomatoes, mushrooms and fresh herbs. Just like risotto! :P

Nut & Seed Layered Chicken (RM36)
Hubby's main course. Grilled chicken breast with Cajun spice, sliced and layered with organic nuts and seeds! To me, definitely mehhhh. It was too healthy for my liking. 

The Bayou Cajun Boiled Crawfish (RM55)
Baby lobsters boiled in Cajun vegetable ingredients and tossed in corns, potatoes and Cajun spice. <3 We wanted to have lobsters on my birthday but lobsters were too expensive. But I think baby lobsters worked just fine! xP The meat was juicy and sweet!!!!!


My cake! 

Louisiana's Mud Pie (RM20)
Rich hot chocolate cake topped with hot fudge and a big scoop of vanilla ice-cream!


Lastly, took a photo with the man behind the preparation of this wonderful birthday celebration.

That's all for today.
Please stay tuned for more updates.

2 comments:

  1. Does your eatery get occupied Restaurants can be a standout amongst the most distressing conditions to work in. segovia steakhouse & seafood little ferry, nj 07643

    ReplyDelete