6th Avenue Cheesecake @ The Tokyo Restaurant


6th Avenue Cheesecake @ The Tokyo Restaurant

People are talking about 6th Avenue cheesecake on the Internet and they even give it a title, "The Legendary Cheesecake". 


Why is it legendary, you ask? Well, I guess it's mostly because of its cheesy, moistly texture and with a sweet touch of whipped cream on top. After hearing all these raves about it from my friends and other people, I decided to find it out myself, which I did, and I totally agreed to the "Legendary Cheesecake" title. If you're a cheesecake lover, this has to be on your bucket list. Plus, it's hard to find it anywhere else in Malaysia, except here. Why not just give it a try?

Where can you find it? You can find it in The Tokyo Restaurant, which is located on the 5th floor of ISETAN The Japan Store!

6th Avenue Cheesecake @ The Tokyo Restaurant
6th Avenue Cheesecake (RM18)
I personally think it was great, but hubby thinks it was a meh~ Well, try it out yourself and I'll let you decide. If you're here just for the cheesecake, better come early because it mostly sold out quick!

Let me add on a little bonus for you:


6th Avenue Cheesecake @ The Tokyo Restaurant Japanese Beef Curry

You have to try this, too! Japanese style beef curry with rice! (I'm so sorry I can't remember the price, should be around RM25++)  Hubby and I paid an additional price (RM6 if I'm not mistaken) for the fluffy omelet and it was the best decision that we've ever made! Gosh, I didn't know I would like omelet THAT MUCH! I can just have the entire omelet and will not get sick of it. That creamy omelet goes really well with the Japanese curry, and they are seriously to-die-for! Kinda shock that this dish actually fell in the snack category, I thought it was supposed to be mains whenever there's rice involved. But, oh well, that's not the point~

Seriously, guys! TRY IT!
The Tokyo Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment