Celebrated Hubby's 24th Birthday at Morganfield's

Celebrated Hubby's 24th Birthday at Morganfield's

Hey guys, welcome back to my blog! If you've read the title, you'll know I'm going to talk about Hubby's birthday celebration. It's just something personal, nothing really interesting, although some of you may be interested in #Hyukkie's Food Recommendation that I'm going to write about later in this post. So, let's get started!




It was hubby's 24th Birthday. Another year older, another year wiser, although I truly didn't see he gets any wiser every year. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBBY! You know I love you. 💗

On this year's birthday, hubby and I were both busy with our classes and work respectively and we were on a pretty tight budget, so we decided to keep the celebration simple. Hmm no, probably not "we", I think I was the one that made the decision lol. Also, there'll be no birthday present for both of us this year because we are trying to save up money for better things. Unnecessary spendings should be avoided! So, I just let him pick his birthday dinner venue.

He picked Morganfield's for his birthday! 

He always wanted to try spare ribs in Morganfield's but he didn't get any chance to try it because of me. Finally, it was his birthday and he had the priviledge to pick any restaurant that he wanted for his birthday because birthday is dai sai! 🤣 

Here it is! A full slab of pork spare ribs, perfect for 2! Morganfield's spare ribs come in 4 different choices with different flavors such as Hickory BBQ Spare Ribs, Garlicky BBQ Spare Ribs, Smoked Peppercorn Spare Ribs and The Naughty Spare Ribs. We picked the first one because it's their signature.

The ribs were tender and juicy. I liked it where it had soft bones on almost every bite, given it an excellent texture. 👍🏼 However, I'm not so much a fan of meat, so I didn't had much of this.

Hickory BBQ Spare Ribs Full Slab (RM92.90)

#Hyukkie's Food Recommendation 

(From now on, I'll label food that I loved under this hashtag.)

We also had Chili Cheese Nachos for an appetizer. I picked this unintentionally because I wasn't thinking much while the waiter was staring at us to take orders. The stare gave me pressure somehow and I didn't want him to wait for long, so I just picked whatever came in my sight from the menu. Turned out, I realized it was the best decision ever! This Chili Cheese Nachos was REALLY GOOD!

It was deep fried tortilla chips topped with chili Concarne, melted cheese, diced tomatoes and onions. Served with sour cream, guacamole and jalapenos. Sour cream and the chips are a match made in heaven. 

We liked it even more than the spare ribs. Hubby and I both voted for this dish. Seriously, we really don't mind visiting Morganfield's again just for the Chili Cheese Nachos! 

Chili Cheese Nachos (RM26.90)

Find Morganfield's menu here.




It's too good, he cannot resist lol.



Morganfield's ambassador? xD



Here's me, taking the mandatory shot but looking dead inside. xD



Happy Birthday, my love!



Morganfield's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment