Fat Egg @ Isetan The Japan Store



Hey guys, welcome back to my blog! I realize not many people have been talking about this cafe, so I thought maybe I should come up with a blog post about it since I'm a fan! If you're an egg lover, then you'll have to check out Fat Egg at Isetan The Japan Store!


Fat Egg is located at Level 1, The Japan Store. It doesn't have signage but it shares the cafe with Three Little Birds coffee. If you still can't find it, it's just right next to the access to Bukit Bintang Monorail station. 

Fat Egg is actually a cafe opened by Jane Chuck. If you are lucky enough, you may spot her or some other famous influencers spending their afternoon there! 

Why I love Fat Egg so much? Because the food is great and it's a place where I can spend my peaceful afternoon since it's located at the very corner of the store, so it's less crowded.



Fat Egg, just like what the name suggested, the cafe serves mostly egg-based dishes.

Feel free to check out the menu below!





Truffle Curry (RM19)
Japanese Curry rice topped with a fluffy omelette. 


Nutella & Chocolate Cream (RM15)

Mac Daddy (RM17)

#Hyukkie's Food Recommendation
If you love fluffy scrambled eggs and caramelized onions, pick this one!




#Hyukkie's Food Recommendation

Don't forget to try out Bao Bao as well! It's a rice bowl topped with crispy fish skin, furikake and soft boiled egg. Mix them up together and have a satisfying bowl of goodness!



Recently, I've tried Cauliflower with Hummus and TKG but I would not recommend, especially the first one. The menu promises hummus but it didn't have hummus at all and the whole roasted cauliflower with curry powder thing? It's totally unappealing to my tastebuds. While for TKG, it tastes alright, but I'm not a fan of the super strong taste of "truffle"; by truffle, I actually meant truffle oil, it's of course a lot more less-premium than the real truffle. 

Business Hour

Daily 11am-6pm

That's all for today! See you in my next post. Cheers! 


Follow me on other social media❤️

Instagram: @singyee.hyukkie
Facebook: Sing Yee Hyukkie
YouTube: Sing Yee Hyukkie

No comments:

Post a Comment