Nong & Jimmy Thai BBQ Seafood for BBQ crabs and Thai salted grilled fish



Hey guys, welcome back to my blog! Today, I'm going to write about a Thai restaurant, Nong & Jimmy that has one of the best BBQ seafood in town and Hubby and I extremely love it!

Recently, I don't know what's wrong with me but I've been craving crabs ever since I came back from Penang, especially the barbecued ones. So I went online to search for the best restaurant for BBQ crabs.

I didn't want those stir-fried crabs, I only wanted the plain BBQ ones and I think they were pretty hard to find because the internet kept on giving me those Chinese style seafood restaurants and some of the very famous crabs restaurants like Fei Fei Crab.

After searching for days, I finally found a match. Nong & Jimmy Thai BBQ Seafood Restaurant has one of the best-barbequed XL crabs at a reasonable price. So, without further ado, we went there immediately.

Before you go, you may check out Nong & Jimmy's menu here.

BBQ Crabs (1kg)
Freaking awesome! There's some crab roe in it and it's perfect with rice omg! I forgot how much this was but it's a seasonal price so you can ask the staff before you order. For me, the price was really reasonable.


Salt Baked Fish

Definitely a must-try! Well seasoned, super fresh and it goes so well with the sauces. 

Oh, Nong & Jimmy has a nice air-conditioned area, which made our BBQ crab experience even more enjoyable. Plus point! 

So in the end, hubby and I ordered 1kg BBQ crabs, one Salt Bake Fish, 1 bowl of rice, 1 fresh coconut and 1 Thai milk tea. I've forgotten how much was the total spend but it definitely doesn't exceed RM200. I think it's quite okay though considering what we had was seafood. Will definitely be back for more! 

That's all for today. See you in my next post. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment